Pages

søndag 23. mai 2010

Life as a sheep.

Today i took so so many pictures, so expect for writing alot i will just post all of my pictures. You'll find the details of the sheep avi at the bottom of the post, i picked up the avatar yesterday right after it was released. Ive been waiting for this avatar for awhile. And its so adorable. So how could i not buy it. Someone even commented " now you won't be little moe rabbit anymore, lol you'll be little moe sheep hehe "
♥ My heart belongs to both rabbits and lambs really.
so i guess i will end up being both? teehee.


enjoy ♥

The princess

Hime Kanto is posing for the camera ♥

Relaxing

when you have been exploring all day , you have to sit down sometime right?

" Baaa "

" Baa " this is me teehee

Running up that hill

Hime photobombed me lol ♥

scenery

It was so pretty in the end tho ♥

I'm beautiful :)

a picture from inside this house i was looking at, i really liked the mirror that said " I am beautiful :) "

Shy Sheep

Me again~

Sheep in the rain III

It was raining , so i had to take out the umbrella really~

Sheep in the rain II

More rain!! but its nice with rain sometimes, as hime said " its sunny EVERYWHERE in SL "

Sheep in the rain

more rain~

My arse makes you tingle tingle

Picture taken by Hime, lol :X i photobombed her in the end. with my ass.


Location:{Nordari}

shy sheep avatar can be bought at *DP* YumYum

-Mizu-


+tune of the post+

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar