Pages

fredag 21. mai 2010

=Hal*Hina= Gift Skin (~2010/5/23)

(1 of 1)-24

(1 of 1)-25

Click the thumbnails below to view the skin without the vintage filter ( I always add a filter when i do my pictures)
(1 of 1)-26 (1 of 1)-27

Slurl: Hal*hina mainstore

earlier today the owner of the awesome shop Hal*Hina announced that there was gonna be a new skin release, but that she also was gonna put up luckyboards with a free skin.
So i decided to go and snatch one for myself, after 4 hours of waiting and hunting i finally got one. I swore i was about to cut someone when the lucky board finally had my letter ♥
The skin is totally adorable, it comes with a shape, facelight, two versions of the skin. One with bust up and one without. In the end i feel like this skin was worth the four hour's i waited to get it ♥

-Mizu-


+ Tune of the post +

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar