Pages

torsdag 1. juli 2010

02072010

Hello everybody! it's been awhile haven't it? I'm sorry, ive been meaning to blog. but i simply can't get myself to blog as often as i used to. I have a few things i wanted to post.
But im not gonna post everyday anymore, i don't have time for that :C i have other pages and things to take care off aswell. <: i will try to post once or twice a week ok?
i hope everybody is enjoying the summer so far, do you have the summer of or are you still working hard?
I hope you all have a lovely day!

-Mizu-

i'm going to leave you all with these pictures and a quote, i love this skin. To bad i don't have any outfits to go with it yet. I will find one soon <: i hope.

quote of the day:

Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise.
-Paul Engle


(1 of 1)-138

(1 of 1)-139

(1 of 1)-140

(1 of 1)-141
Skin: :::Dimbula Rose:::Mainshop OpeningGift<3


+Tune+

Miss A - Bad girl good girl

0 kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar